- This event has passed.
End-of-Year Planning During & After Divorce– Vesta’s Newton, MA Hub
December 7, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EST
Join our Newton, MA Hub for our yearly event designed to help families impacted by divorce plan, organize, and focus on wrapping up the end of the year. Regardless of the stage of divorce, you are in, there are clear action steps to get prepared— emotionally, financially, and legally.
- Legal: Will your divorce be final, and what is the importance of Estate Planning
- Mortgage: Receiving a full pre-approval will thoroughly review your income, credit, liabilities, and assets to determine mortgage options, whether refinancing or purchasing
- Real Estate: Getting your home ready to maximize the 2023 Market
- Parenting: How practicing self-care can make you a better co-parent
- Financial: Year-end tax planning, including Roth IRA conversion (tax – loss/ gain harvesting, appropriate asset allocation, and required minimum distributions)
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you want to register for this event with us, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.