- This event has passed.
End of Year Considerations During Divorce- N. Attleboro/ Providence Hub
December 8, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Are you contemplating divorce, going through a divorce, or recently post-divorce?
Join us for our online event: End of Year Considerations During Divorce, and we will help get you prepared — emotionally, financially, and legally for what lies ahead in 2021.
You will hear from industry experts in law, finance, real estate, mortgage & credit, and coping strategies. You will learn strategic ways to handle wrapping up the year, focusing on getting you ready for a great year ahead from our Vetted Professionals from our N.Attleboro and Providence Hub.
- Legal Considerations: Will your divorce be final and the importance of Estate Planning
- Mortgage Considerations: Receiving a full pre-approval will thoroughly review your income, credit, liabilities, and assets to determine mortgage options, whether refinancing or purchasing
- Real Estate Considerations: Getting your home ready to maximize the 2021 Market
- Organizational Considerations: Benefits of hiring a professional organizer to improve your systems
- Parenting Considerations: How practicing self-care can make you a better co-parent
- Financial Considerations: Year-end tax planning including Roth IRA conversion (tax – loss/ gain harvesting, appropriate asset allocation, and required minimum distributions)
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.