- This event has passed.
Emotional Aspects of the Home in Divorce- N. Attleboro/Providence Hub
June 8 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm EDT
This event is the third of a three-part series – The Family Home and Divorce – Financial, Legal, and Emotional aspects. We designed these events to stand alone; however, we encourage you to attend all three to gain the most clarity and understanding.
Join us for this crucial conversation, where we will focus on the emotions surrounding the house. Often, the marital home reminds us of a time when the family was together. It may bring up a slew of emotions and memories of a happier time – learn from our team of professionals on the best ways to navigate these waters.
- Preparing your Children for Change
- Emotional versus Rational Home Decisions
- Nesting versus Owning versus Renting
- Making Your House Feel like a Home Again after your spouse has left
- How does your home impact retirement?
- Using the Home to Pay for College
- Andrea Dunbar, Divorce Attorney
- Rita Morris, Parent Coach
- Lars Lambrecht, CFP®, CLU®, CDFA®, APMA®, CLTC®, Financial Advisor
- Amy Plante, Realtor
- Michael Bush, Branch Manager and Senior Loan Officer
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance during registration and/or during the LIVE Meeting hosted by our N. Attleboro, MA, and Providence, RI Hub.
If you are interested in attending and wish to maintain your privacy, we have set these up so you can attend confidentially. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off. Also, you can use just your first name for the name display, and the only ones who will see your name are the Vesta Professionals.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact us at team@VestaDivorce.com or 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.