- This event has passed.
Divorce & Your Home – Vesta’s N. Attleboro, MA / Providence, RI Hub
April 27 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
What happens to the marital home in a divorce is one of the first questions often asked by divorcing couples. Join the N. Attleboro, MA, and Providence, RI Hub, our industry experts, for an informative event focused on one of the single most important decisions that separated and divorcing couples encounter – the house.
They will walk you through the pros and cons of keeping or selling your home and the many options for you to consider.
- Should you sell your house? When should you sell it?
- If you keep your house, who moves out and who stays?
- When and how to buy out your spouse?
- What is “Nesting?”
- Settlement options and tax implications
- Does moving out of the home jeopardize custody rights?
- Critical steps to obtain top dollar from the sale
- Essential steps for maximizing your credit rating and preparing for a refinance or purchase
- Downsizing tips, tricks, and organization strategies
- Renting versus buying
- How can you sell without buyers knowing about the divorce?
- Effective Parenting & maintaining healthy relationships during the transition
- Everyday self-care and wellness tips
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you would like to register for this event with us directly, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.