- This event has passed.
Divorce & Your Home – Vesta Carlsbad, CA Hub
September 28, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
Join the Vesta Carlsbad, CA Hub for this workshop focused on one of the most critical decisions separated and divorcing couples encounter – the house.
- Should you sell your house? When should you sell it?
- If you keep your house, who moves out and who stays?
- When and how to buy out your spouse?
- What is “Nesting?”
- Settlement options and tax implications
- Does moving out of the home jeopardize custody rights?
- Critical steps to obtain top dollar from the sale
- Essential steps for maximizing your credit rating and preparing for a refinance or purchase
- Downsizing tips, tricks, and organization strategies
- Renting versus buying
- How can you sell without buyers knowing about the divorce?
- Effective parenting & maintaining healthy relationships during the transition
- Everyday self-care and wellness tips
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes
We respect your privacy so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name. The events are not recorded.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.