- This event has passed.
Divorce with a Special Needs Child – Vesta Carlsbad, CA Hub
August 11 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm EDT
Divorce is challenging and particularly complex for parents caring for a child[ren] with disabilities.
Join us for an exclusive event on Divorce and Children with Disabilities hosted by the Vesta Carlsbad, CA Hub of highly-vetted professionals. They will conduct a robust discussion on the unique legal, financial, and emotional considerations and implications for divorcing parents of child[ren] with disabilities.
- Divorce Agreements & Modifications: strategies for custody, parenting plans, child support, and alimony.
- Education: school considerations including IEP decision-making authority.
- Long-Term Planning: legal and financial factors for caring for emancipated, adult children with disabilities.
- Financial Planning: public resources, special needs trusts, 529 ABLE plans, and parent retirement planning.
- Emotional Care: reducing parental stress while maximizing health and wellness through positive self-care.
If you are interested in attending and wish to maintain your privacy, we have set these up so you can attend confidentially. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off. Also, you can use just your first name for the name display, and the only ones who will see your name are the Vesta Professionals.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.