- This event has passed.
Divorce: Is it the right path for you? – Vesta’s Westborough, MA Hub
January 19, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm EST
Join us for a workshop led by Robyn M. Vogel to learn more about the new and quickly growing field of Discernment Coaching. Unlike therapy and couples/marriage counseling, Discernment Coaching helps couples who feel ambiguous or unclear about the next steps in their relationship find clarity.
Ask yourself, do you:
- Feel ready to separate in some part of you, but in another part, you aren’t sure?
- Feel unsure about what to do next and could use some guidance and wisdom?
- Feel prepared for a new beginning but are hesitant and unsure why?
- Feel worried that you’re making the wrong choice and won’t be able to turn back?
- Feel differently about the subject of separation and divorce from your partner?
This workshop invites you to take a deeper dive into the above situations. You will also learn how Discernment Coaching can support you in moving forward amicably, allowing you and your spouse to be on the same page. Doesn’t seem possible? Keep reading.
- The emotional stress of being in an ambiguous, confusing situation and precisely what to do to relax and move forward with clarity
- How Discernment Coaching (not counseling) can be helpful to you
- Areas that are vital to assess to get the clarity you are seeking
- Why your relationship style, love language, and conflict resolution style matter more than you know
- The steps to take to reach clarity, move forward, or not, in your relationship
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name. The events are not recorded.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you would like to register for this event with us directly, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.