- This event has passed.
Divorce: Is it the right path for you? – Boston, MA Hub ~ No-Cost Webinar
October 18 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm EDT
Join us for a workshop lead by Robyn M. Vogel to learn more about the new and quickly growing field of Discernment Coaching. Unlike therapy and couples/marriage counseling, Discernment Coaching helps couples who feel ambiguous or unclear about the next steps in their relationship find clarity.
Ask yourself, do you:
- Feel ready to separate in some part of you, but in another part, you aren’t sure?
- Feel unsure about what to do next and could use some guidance and wisdom?
- Feel prepared for a new beginning but are hesitant and unsure why?
- Feel worried that you’re making the wrong choice and won’t be able to turn back?
- Feel differently about the subject of separation and divorce from your partner?
This workshop invites you to take a deeper dive into the above situations. You will also learn how Discernment Coaching can support you in moving forward amicably, allowing you and your spouse to be on the same page. Doesn’t seem possible? Keep reading.
- The emotional stress of being in an ambiguous, confusing situation and precisely what to do to relax and move forward with clarity
- How Discernment Coaching (not counseling) can be helpful to you
- Areas that are vital to assess to get the clarity you are seeking
- Why your relationship style, love language, and conflict resolution style matter more than you know
- The steps to take to reach clarity, move forward, or not, in your relationship
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance during registration and the LIVE Meeting. Our best-in-class Professionals from the Boston, MA Hub will answer them during the event. We have allocated an hour for the presentation and thirty minutes for Q&A.
If you are interested in attending and wish to maintain your privacy, you can do so by keeping your camera off when you join the meeting. In addition, you can change your display name to show only your first name. Otherwise, we look forward to an interactive and engaging conversation.
There is no charge for attendance, and advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
To learn more about other informative and social events, Vesta hosts like us at Facebook.com/VestaDivorce or visit us at VestaDivorce.com.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a 30-minute call here: http://www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.