- This event has passed.
Divorce Financials: Real Estate, Mortgage & Credit – Vesta Pasadena, CA Hub
June 16 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm EDT
Join our Vesta Pasadena, CA Hub for an event dedicated to some of the most important issues one faces when going through divorce or separation: How to divide your assets, what to do with the home, and how to deal with debt
You will receive valuable information to help you to feel confident about your financial plans, while maintaining peace of mind, during and after divorce.
Divorce can bring unique challenges and opportunities to a person’s financial picture. Learn about the financial implications of your divorce and what things to be aware of while going through the process and afterward.
- Property division/equitable division of assets
- How to maximize your financial settlement
- Planning for your financial future
- Should you sell your home? When should you sell it?
- If you keep your home, who moves out and who stays?
- What are the things that need to be done to prepare your home for sale to receive top dollar?
- Renting versus buying
- Essential steps for maximizing your credit rating and preparing for the mortgage financing process
- How to deal with credit card debt and more
We respect your privacy so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name. The events are not recorded.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you would like to register for this event with us directly, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.