- This event has passed.
Divorce and the Home – Pasadena, CA Hub ~ No-Cost Webinar
March 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Teresa Fuller, RCS-D, Zivile Dailydiene, and Vince Lombardi from the Pasadena Hub will walk you through the pros and cons of one of the most important decisions that couples face when divorcing/separating: Should you keep or sell your house, and what are your options?
- Pros and cons of keeping versus selling your home
- Renting versus buying
- If you decide to sell your home, when should you sell it?
- When/how does the spouse staying in the house buy out their spouse?
- What things need to be done to prepare your home for sale to receive top dollar?
- How can you protect against prospective buyers knowing about the divorce, presuming the need for a quick “fire sale,” and making lowball offers?
- Essential steps for maximizing your credit rating and preparing for the mortgage financing process
We design our events to be informational while allowing you time to ask questions.
Our goal is to create an interactive setting centered around connection and education, which leaves you feeling empowered.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.