- This event has passed.
Divorce and the Home – Pasadena, CA Hub ~ No-Cost Webinar
September 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Realtor Teresa Fuller, RCS-D and Mortgage Broker Vince Lombardi from the Pasadena, CA Hub will walk you through the pros and cons of one of the most important decisions that couples face when divorcing/separating: Should you keep or sell your house, and what are your options?
- Pros and cons of keeping versus selling your home
- Renting versus buying
- If you decide to sell your home, when should you sell it?
- When/how does the spouse staying in the house buy out their spouse?
- What things need to be done to prepare your home for sale to receive top dollar?
- How can you protect against prospective buyers knowing about the divorce, presuming the need for a quick “fire sale,” and making lowball offers?
- Essential steps for maximizing your credit rating and preparing for the mortgage financing process
If you are interested in attending and wish to maintain your privacy, we have set these webinars so you can attend confidentially. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off. Also, you can use just your first name for the name display, and the only ones who will see your name are the Vesta Professionals. Other attendees will NOT be able to see you or your name.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link and the handouts to registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact us at 1-877-355-7649 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.