- This event has passed.
Divorce and the Home – Pasadena, CA Hub ~ No-Cost Webinar
July 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Realtor Zivile Crawford and Mortgage Broker Vince Lombardi from the Pasadena, CA Hub will walk you through the pros and cons of one of the most important decisions that couples face when divorcing/separating: Should you keep or sell your house, and what are your options?
- Pros and cons of keeping versus selling your home
- Renting versus buying
- If you decide to sell your home, when should you sell it?
- When/how does the spouse staying in the house buy out their spouse?
- What things need to be done to prepare your home for sale to receive top dollar?
- How can you protect against prospective buyers knowing about the divorce, presuming the need for a quick “fire sale,” and making lowball offers?
- Essential steps for maximizing your credit rating and preparing for the mortgage financing process
We design our events to be informational while allowing you time to ask questions. Our goal is to create an interactive setting centered around connection and education, which leaves you feeling empowered.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link and the handouts to registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact us at 1-877-355-7649 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.