- This event has passed.
Dividing Real Estate in Divorce: Family & Vacation Homes–Vesta’s Boston Hub
April 27, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
Join the Boston, MA Hub to learn about the pros and cons of one of the most critical decisions couples face when divorcing/separating: Dividing Real Estate in Divorce.
This discussion will also include how to divide out vacation homes and investment properties in a divorce settlement. A representative from our legal and financial team will be available to answer questions related to this topic.
You will learn:
- Pros and cons of keeping versus selling your home
- Renting versus buying
- If you decide to sell your primary or secondary home, when should you sell it?
- What things need to be done to prepare your home for sale to receive the maximum price?
- How can you protect against prospective buyers knowing about the divorce, presuming the need for a quick “fire sale,” and making lowball offers
- If you keep your house, who moves out and who stays?
- When/how does the spouse staying in the house buy out their spouse?
- Who will be responsible for expenses related to the home, such as maintenance and repairs, mortgage and interest payments, insurance, etc.?
- Essential steps for maximizing your credit rating and preparing for the mortgage financing process
To learn more about the high-quality professionals and their events, click here. Follow the Hub on their social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, and Linked In.
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you would like to register for this event with us directly, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.