- This event has passed.
Dating and Relationships After Divorce – Vesta’s Boston, MA Hub
November 30, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EST
Beginning your new life after divorce can be a time that is both exciting and uncertain. You have the opportunity to create a unique and remarkable new chapter in your life. In addition, you may have questions about how to help your children thrive in their new reality while learning how to co-parent with your ex-spouse.
You may also decide to begin dating and develop new relationships. Discover how to successfully navigate and manage this new stage with your children and former partner. Join the Boston, MA Hub to gain insights and strategies to build your best life after divorce.
You will learn:
- Keys to a successful co-parenting relationship include communication and flexibility to ensure a sense of stability for your children
- Best practices and timing for introducing romantic relationships to your children and former spouse
- Effective strategies to navigate your new life
- Becoming more confident in your search for love and a healthier relationship
- Secrets for having more fun and success in dating and relationships, including online dating
- Tricks to creating a compelling online dating profile and navigating this virtual dating world
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you want to register for this event with us, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.