- This event has passed.
Business Valuation and Buyout in Divorce – Vesta’s South Carolina Hub
February 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EST
Join us for a confidential and informative event regarding key legal strategies when dealing with the financial valuation of business assets, family businesses, marital assets, and income in divorce. You will hear strategic ways to handle these complex situations from our team of vetted professionals in our South Carolina Hub.
- The general law of the equitable division of assets in divorce
- The importance of valuation in divorce
- How to conduct a valuation
- How an expert handles valuations in a contested divorce context
- Financial information on asset classes in the pandemic and uncertain economy
- How financial advisors can help to guide outcomes in divorce
- And more
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name. The events are not recorded.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you would like to register for this event with us directly, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.