- This event has passed.
Before, During and After Divorce – Vesta’s Boston, MA Hub
August 24, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
Whether you are contemplating divorce, in the middle of the process, or already divorced, this webinar will help you understand the process’s stages, allowing you to be informed and prepared to make the best decisions for you and your family.
Join our Boston, MA Hub to prepare emotionally, financially, and legally for what lays ahead.
- Dealing with one of life’s most challenging transitions
- Getting Organized – What do you need to know to start the process and the best ways to get organized
- Being Strategic – How best to make the crucial decisions that will impact you both now and in the future
- Coming to Resolution – Ensuring you are comfortable with, and know the ramifications of, your agreement as you finalize your divorce
- Rebuilding – It’s time to start that new chapter of your life – what you need to know and understand
To learn more about the high-quality professionals and their events, click here. Follow the Hub on their social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, and Linked In.
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you want to register for this event with us, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.