- This event has passed.
Back to School Tips for Separated & Divorced Parents – Hingham, MA Hub
August 26 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
Welcoming the fall session can bring about many emotions with the ending of summer vacation, returning to school, and a structured schedule for balance. In addition, if you are separated or divorced, you may also have many questions related to the start of a new school year and how your situation will impact your children.
Join our team of vetted Professionals to learn how everyone can embrace this opportunity for positive and productive outcomes for the school year and beyond.
- Getting ready for the school year
- Balancing the schedules: academic, extracurricular, parenting, and planned/ unexpected school closings
- Learning to co-parent while actively participating in your children’s activities
- Communicating effectively with your child’s teachers, coaches, instructors, and guidance councilors about the change in the family dynamic
- Ensuring all communications about your children are being shared with both parents
- Tips and strategies for best ways for kids and adults to answer questions people may ask
- Utilizing your downtime for personal wellness
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance during registration and/or during the LIVE Meeting hosted by our Hingham, MA Hub.
If you are interested in attending and wish to maintain your privacy, we have set these up so you can attend confidentially. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off. Also, you can use just your first name for the name display, and the only ones who will see your name are the Vesta Professionals.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.