- This event has passed.
Back to School – Tips for Separated & Divorced Parents – Charlotte, NC Hub
August 17, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Welcoming the fall session can bring about many emotions with the ending of summer vacation, returning to school, and a structured schedule for balance. In addition, if you are separated or divorced, you may have many questions about the start of a new school year and how your situation will impact your children.
Join the Charlotte, NC Hub of vetted Professionals to learn how everyone can embrace this opportunity for positive and productive outcomes for the school year and beyond.
- Getting ready for the school year
- Balancing the schedules: academic, extracurricular, parenting, and planned/ unexpected school closings
- Learning to co-parent while actively participating in your children’s activities
- Communicating effectively with your child’s teachers, coaches, instructors, and guidance counselors about the change in the family dynamic
- Ensuring all communications about your children are being shared with both parents
- Tips and strategies for best ways for kids and adults to answer questions people may ask
- Utilizing your downtime for personal wellness
To learn more about the high-quality professionals and their events, click here. Follow the Hub on their social media platforms – Facebook, Meetup, Instagram, and Linked In.
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you want to register for this event with us, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.