- This event has passed.
Asset Division, Retirement Accounts, & QDRO Process– Vesta’s Boston, MA Hub
October 25 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
Our Boston, MA Hub will be leading this discussion and will share their strategies when working with divorcing clients on the very important topic of Asset Division, Retirement Accounts, and the QDRO process.
- Property division/equitable division of assets
- What are the different marital assets and how are they identified/valued/taxed/transferred?
- What is the difference between marital/pre-marital/gifts/inheritances?
- Issues with asset division as far as fair/equitable/reasonable/affordable
- How are hidden assets uncovered?
- The Different Types of Retirement Accounts (Defined Benefit vs. Defined Contribution, Self-settled vs. Employer)
- Knowing your Plan (what documents to ask for)
- What are the Questions to Answer in a Division
- When there are multiple accounts (offset vs. division issues)
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you want to register for this event with us, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.