- This event has passed.
Alimony, Child Support & Co-Parenting – Westborough, MA Hub ~ No-Cost Event
May 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
The question of who pays alimony and/or child support in a divorce, how much the payments will be, and how long can be complicated issues. These, combined with learning how to co-parent, can be an enormous undertaking for divorcing families.
We designed this webinar to address divorce law, finances, and the best ways to co-parent!
- How to calculate expected alimony and/or child support payments
- Ramifications of failure to pay child support
- What payments should you expect to receive or pay? How does it factor into managing your cash flow?
- How will your obligation to pay or receive alimony and/or child support affect your ability to own (or rent) a place to live?
- How will your cash flow need to pay for a mortgage, real estate taxes, home improvements, maintenance, and repairs be factored into alimony?
- How would alimony or child support payments or receipts affect your ability to qualify for a mortgage?
- What factors are taken into consideration regarding alimony (i.e., length of the marriage, age of the spouses, health, occupation, economic circumstances)
- Things to consider when creating a parenting plan
- Strategies to help your children have a sense of stability during and after the transitions
- And much more!
- Catharine (Cate) Blake, Divorce Attorney
- Jennifer Hawthorne, Divorce Attorney, and Mediator
- Parker Babbe, Financial Advisor
- Tanya Gurevich, LICSW, Parent Coach
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance during registration and/or during the LIVE Meeting hosted by our Westborough, MA Hub.
If you are interested in attending and wish to maintain your privacy, we have set these up so you can attend confidentially. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off. Also, you can use just your first name for the name display, and the only ones who will see your name are the Vesta Professionals.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.