- This event has passed.
Alimony, Child Support & Co-Parenting– Vesta’s N. Attleboro/ Providence Hub
September 28, 2022 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
Join the N. Attleboro, MA, and Providence, RI Hub for this workshop focused on the most critical aspects pertaining to financial support and parenting during separation, divorce, and beyond.
- How are child support and alimony calculated?
- How long do child support and alimony payments last?
- Essential rules for all parents to follow in parenting
- What to tell your children and when
- Financial strategies for co-parenting
- Strategies for your children to have a sense of stability
- How the support payments impact buying or refinancing your home
- Components of a successful parenting plan
- Everyday self-care and wellness tips
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you would like to register for this event with us directly, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.