- This event has passed.
Alimony, Child Support & Co-Parenting – N. Attleboro/ Providence Hub
March 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
Join our N. Attleboro, MA, and Providence, RI Hub of experts in divorce law and finance who will address this critical topic. The question of who pays alimony and child support in a divorce, how much the payments will be, and for how long can be a complex issue.
Combined with learning how to co-parent, these challenges can be an enormous undertaking for divorcing families. Therefore, we designed this event to address divorce law, finances, and the best ways to co-parent.
- How to calculate expected alimony and child support payments?
- What are the ramifications if you fail to make your support payments?
- What payments should you expect to receive or pay? How does it factor into managing your cash flow?
- How will your obligation to pay or the ability to receive alimony and child support affect your ability to own (or rent) a place to live?
- What are the considerations regarding alimony?
- Ways to communicate positively with your co-parent to not impact the children
- Things to consider when creating a parenting plan
- Strategies to help your children have a sense of stability during and after the transitions
To learn more about the vetted local professionals and their events, click here. Follow the Hub on their social media platforms – Facebook / Instagram / Linked In.
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off, and you can choose to display only your first name.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you want to register for this event with us, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.