- This event has passed.
Alimony and Child Support– Main Line, PA~ No-Cost Webinar
June 16 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm EDT
The question of who pays alimony and/or child support in a divorce, how much the payments will be, and how long can be complex issues. This workshop led by experts in divorce law and finances will address this important topic!
- Regina McCann Hess, CFP®, CDFA®, Financial Advisor
- Berni Stevens, CDFA® Divorce Mediator
- Andrew Taylor, ESQ, Family Law Attorney
- How to calculate expected alimony and/or child support payments
- Ramifications of failure to pay child support
- What payments should you expect to receive or pay? How does it factor into managing your cash flow?
- How will your obligation to pay or the ability to receive alimony and/or child support affect your ability to own (or rent) a place to live?
- How will your need for cash flow to pay for a mortgage, real estate taxes, home improvements, maintenance, and repairs be factored into alimony?
- How would alimony or child support payments or receipts affect your ability to qualify for a mortgage?
- What factors are taken into consideration regarding alimony (i.e., length of the marriage, age of the spouses, health, occupation, economic circumstances)
- And much more!
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance during registration and/or during the LIVE Meeting hosted by our Main Line, PA Hub.
If you are interested in attending and wish to maintain your privacy, we have set these up so you can attend confidentially. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off. Also, you can use just your first name for the name display, and the only ones who will see your name are the Vesta Professionals.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.