- This event has passed.
Alimony and Child Support – Lexington/Winchester, MA Hub ~ No-Cost Webinar
December 14, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm EST
The question of who pays alimony and child support in a divorce, how much the payments will be, and how long can be complex issues. This workshop led by experts in divorce law and finances will address this critical topic!
- How to calculate expected alimony and child support payments
- Ramifications of failure to pay child support
- What payments should you expect to receive or pay? How does it factor into managing your cash flow?
- How will your obligation to pay or the ability to receive alimony and child support affect your ability to own (or rent) a place to live?
- How will your need for cash flow to pay for a mortgage, real estate taxes, home improvements, maintenance, and repairs be accounted for in factored into alimony?
- How would alimony or child support payments or receipts affect your ability to qualify for a mortgage?
- What factors are taken into consideration regarding alimony (i.e., length of the marriage, age of the spouses, health, occupation, economic circumstances)
- And much more!
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance during registration and the LIVE Meeting hosted by our Lexington/Winchester, MA Hub.
If you are interested in attending and wish to maintain your privacy, we have designed these webinars so you can participate confidentially. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off. Also, you can use just your first name for the display, and the only ones who will see are the Vesta Professionals.
There is no charge for attendance. However, advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
To learn more about other informative and social events, Vesta hosts like us at Facebook.com/VestaDivorce or visit us at VestaDivorce.com.