- This event has passed.
ABC’s of Divorce – Lexington & Winchester Hub ~ No-Cost Webinar
February 16 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Divorce Attorney Molly Chung will walk you through the divorce process and cover the common mistakes people make and the best ways to avoid them.
Financial Advisor Andrea McGrath, CDFA®, CFP® will address critical issues regarding your divorce’s financial implications and what things to be aware of during and after the process.
Realtor Liz Darby will provide you with some options regarding the marital home and the real estate market.
Loan Officer Renee Guidaboni Coleman will cover essential steps to maximize your credit rating and prepare for the mortgage financing process.
We designed this workshop to provide education and connection while empowering you to make confident decisions about your divorce.
- How is a divorce case started?
- What types of divorces are there?
- How are child custody cases handled?
- What is the role of a guardian ad litem?
- How are child and spousal support calculated?
- What is considered marital property, and how is it divided?
- How are debts divided?
- Property division/equitable division of assets
- How to maximize your financial settlement
- Planning for your financial future
- Should you sell your home? When should you sell it?
- If you keep your home, who moves out and who stays?
- Who will be responsible for expenses related to the home, such as maintenance and repairs, mortgage and interest payments, insurance, etc.?
- What things need to be done to prepare your home for sale to receive top dollar?
- Renting versus buying
- Essential steps for maximizing your credit rating and preparing for the mortgage financing process
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.