Are you considering or going through divorce and are unsure of how to move forward? You are not alone!
It’s very common to feel uncertain or overwhelmed when you are trying to determine your first or next steps in divorce. The important thing to do is to take some action to educate yourself and connect yourself to the right resources to move forward in an informed and empowered way.
Take it one step at a time.
That first step could be coming to one of Vesta’s educational and social events, or to have a call with me as part of Vesta’s complimentary Divorce Concierge service . I will talk with you about your situation and help you determine the best events and/or resources for you.
In addition to being Co-Founder of Vesta, I am the manager of our new Divorce Concierge Program.
I am uniquely qualified for this endeavor based on my personal and professional experience with divorce.
As the granddaughter and daughter of divorce AND as someone who has been divorced myself, I know first-hand the challenges that come with divorce. It is common not to know how to begin or where to turn.
Through Vesta, we have personally helped over 1,800 people navigate the divorce process with confidence, peace of mind, and a positive outlook for their future.
About Vesta Concierge:
- The Vesta Concierge is a customized service designed to provide people with guidance, support and compassion before, during and after divorce. It provides uniquely relevant services to those who request additional hands-on, personalized direction throughout the span of their divorce journey.
- The Vesta Concierge connects people interested in Vesta with the professionals and events that are best suited for them and their specific situation, and helps them navigate the challenges of divorce by advocating for their individualized needs. As a liaison to Vesta’s network of professionals, the Concierge schedules appointments and helps ensure the completion of necessary tasks to move the client through the selected process(es) — whether selecting an attorney or mediator, selling a home, preparing documentation, and more.
- The benefits to people utilizing Vesta’s Concierge services include the ability to navigate divorce more quickly, less expensively, with greater security, confidence and peace of mind.
The main things I hear from people after they speak with me or attend our events are:
- I finally feel as if I’m not alone.
- I finally feel as if I’m speaking with someone who understands exactly what I’m going through.
- I finally was able to sleep through the night.
- I now know my next steps in moving forward.
- I was pleasantly surprised that the event was so informative and not salesy at all.
- I can tell the professionals care. I can see it in their eyes.
- I finally have hope.
One of the reasons I get to live such a happy and meaningful life now, is that — through Vesta — I get to help so many people in such a profound way.
Vesta’s new Concierge service is right in line with our mission to redefine divorce, so people affected by divorce can turn that challenging time in their life into an opportunity for personal growth and positive change.
If you are navigating life before, during or after divorce and are feeling uncertain or stuck, my main message to you is this:
You may not know how you’re going to get to the other side to have a new and happier life… however, with the right guidance, you WILL know that you can get there.
“I am thankful that you followed up with me on a call to attend a Divorce Resource Night about 3 years ago… I planned to go but truthfully would not have made it without that phone call. You and the team of Vesta have given and still give me strength, knowledge and support. It truly feels like a family. The resources that Vesta offers are undeniably the best. My continued work with Susan Trotter, Ph.D and the team of Samantha Steer, CDFA and Bob Vona have “saved” me in so many ways. Not sure where I would be right now without them.” Rosemary Thomas 11-4-19
Deanna Coyle is Co-Founder and Concierge Manager of Vesta: Redefining Divorce, which provides informative and social events & retreats that educate, empower and connect people to help them navigate life before, during and after divorce with confidence. Vesta’s mission is to provide people with trusted resources and a supportive community to enable them to take that challenging life transition and turn it into an opportunity to create a new and happy life for themselves and their families. You may contact Deanna at 508-744-6014 or Team@VestaDivorce.com. Or sign up for a complimentary Concierge call with Deanna at Calendly.com/DeannaCoyle.